Track & Field Team
Jersey City Panthers Track Club @ JC Armory
The Jersey City Recreation Department is sponsoring the Jersey City Panthers Track & Field Club at Jersey City Armory, 678 Montgomery Street. The Club runs Mondays through Thursdays from 6pm to 7:30pm and is open to boys and girls ages five to 14. Participants train in track, shot put, rocket throw, high jump, and long jump.
For the last several years the Recreation Department Track and Field Team has sent kids to the Regionals in shot put and to both Regionals and Nationals in the 800 Meter Run. The Program is staffed by volunteers and law enforcement officials.
Jersey City Armory - 678 Montgomery Street
The Indoor Season runs from Monday, December 1, 2014 through Thursday, March 5, 2015. Registration is on-going and on-site.
Participants run Cross Country in the Fall.
- This Program is free to Jersey City residents.
- Proof of residency required. Please have registration form filled out when applying to program
- $5 Entry Fee required. NO CASH PAYMENTS.
- Participants should dress appropriately for track.
- Click on graphic below to download flyer and registration.
Call JC Recreation at 201-547-5003 or fax 201-547-5003 for more information. Checks should be made payable to Jersey City Recreation. Download Flyer here.