The Recreation Department offers Basketball Programs at many different levels and during various seasons, including our own "March Madness." Find out when you can hit the courts by checking the schedules below.
Beat the Streets Basketball
Jersey City Recreation's Beat the Streets Basketball program is open to boys and girls, ages 6 through 18. The program will be held Monday through Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Program Location & Dates
P.S. 27, 201 North Street - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. for Ages 6 through 12
- 7 p.m. - 9 p.m for Ages 13 through 18
P.S. 17, 600 Bergen Avenue - Tuesday and Thursday
Basketball School Youth Clinics
Jersey City Recreation is now hosting Youth Basketball Clinics for boys and
girls ages 6 through 18 of all skill levels. The clinic will run from September 26, 2015 to November 21, 2015 with two hour sessions at various locations throughout the City.
- September 26, 2015 @ Ferris High School, 35 Colgate Street
- October 3, 2015 @ Snyder High School, 239 Bergen Avenue
- October 24, 2015 @ Lincoln High School, 60 Crescent Avenue
- November 14, 2015 @ St. Peters Prep 144 Grand Street
- November 21, 2015 @ Dickinson High School, 2 Palisade Avenue
Clinic Sessions will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for ages 6 - 12 years old and from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for ages 13 - 18 years old.
For more information please call 201-547-5003. To download flyer click here!