2014 11 18 Official Twitter Bird logo 23.19     

Driver License Restoration

To restore a New Jersey driver’s license:

  • You must first pay, at the Violations Bureau, the unpaid fines & costs, which were the reason for  your suspension
  • Then you must go to the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (NJMVC) with the receipt from the Violations Bureau to have your license restored.  A license restoration fee will be charged by the MVC.

PLEASE NOTE:  Once your license is suspended, you must personally appear at the Violations Bureau to pay your outstanding fine. It cannot be paid by mail.

©2007 City of Jersey City. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy
photo credits
Site by Oho